HP Jal Shakti Vibhag Para Worker Recruitment 2023, Himachal Pradesh Jal Shakti Vibhag has invited Para Worker Vacancy 2023, Candidates Can Check Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process, HP Jal Shakti Vibhag Para Worker Last date 01 September 2023
The HP Jal Shakti Vibhag Para Worker Recruitment 2023 will soon commence for filling up 3970 vacancies. We will share various details associated with the HP Jal Shakti Vibhag Para Worker Recruitment 2023 through this article today.
Latest Updates for HP Jal Shakti Vibhag Para Worker Bharti 2023:
25th August, 2023- The offline applications have started under the HP Jal Shakti Vibhag Para Worker Recruitment 2023 in various districts. The application will start very soon for other districts also.
Important Dates of HP Jal Shakti Vibhag Para Worker Recruitment 2023:
|Start date of application||August 25, 2023|
|Last date of application||September 1, 2023|
|Date of Examination||Will be announced later|
Vacancy Details of Some Districts:
Vacancy details of some districts under the HP Jal Shakti Vibhag Para Worker Recruitment 2023 are-
|Kothipura||Para Pump Operators||20|
|Kothipura||Para Multi Purpose Worker||39|
|Shimla||Para Pump Operators||10|
|Shimla||Para Multi Purpose Worker||13|
Required Educational Qualification:
- Educational Qualification Required for the post of Para Fitter-
- The candidates must be at least class 10 pass along with ITI certificate in fitter or plumber trades from any recognized ITI institute under Government’s Skill Development Scheme.
- Educational Qualification Required for the post of Para Pump Operators-
- The candidates must be at least class 10 pass along with certificate in any one of the following trades:
Wireman diesel mechanic or motor mechanic or electrician or pump operator cum mechanic or pump mechanic from any recognized ITI institute under Government’s Skill Development Scheme.
- Educational Qualification Required for the post of Para Multi Purpose Worker-
- They must be at least middle school pass from any recognized school of State Government.
Age Limit of HP Jal Shakti Vibhag Para Worker Bharti 2023:
The minimum & maximum age limits under the recruitment will be 18 & 45 years respectively.
Selection Procedure of HP Jal Shakti Vibhag Para Worker Recruitment 2023:
Candidates will be selected on basis of-
- Skill Test
- Physical Test
HP Jal Shakti Vibhag Para Worker Bharti Pay Scale:
The candidates recruited as Para Fitter or Para Pump Operator will receive honorarium of 5500 rupees, and the candidates recruited as Para Worker will receive honorarium of 3900 rupees.
Application Process of HP Jal Shakti Vibhag Para Worker:
The application process is as follows-
- The application can be typed or hand written properly in either Hindi or English.
- The application must be written or typed in mentioned format.
- It must be submitted in Executive Engineer’s office along with required documents within September 01, 2023 up to 5 p.m.
- The application will be rejected if submitted incomplete or submitted after above mentioned date.
- Phone number of the candidates must be there in application form.
Address where application form should be submitted:
- For Kothipura District
The Office of the Executive Engineer, Jal Shakti Division Kothipura.
- For Shimla District
The Office of the Executive Engineer, Jal Shakti Division No.-1 Kasumpti Shimla- 171009.
Application Fee for HP Jal Shakti Vibhag Para Worker Bharti 2023:
No application fee will be required to be paid under the recruitment.
Required Documents of HP Jal Shakti Vibhag Para Worker Recruitment 2023:
The following documents will be required to be provided while applying for the post of multipurpose workers-
- Bonafide Himachali Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Age Proof
- Middle certificate with marks details
The following documents will be required while applying for the post of Para Pump Operators or Para Fitter-
- Bonafide Himachali Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Age Proof
- Class 10 certificate with marks details
- BPL Certificate (if any)
- Relevant certificate of ITI Skill development
Some other important information:
- Call letters will be separate for skill test & physical test which will be held after scrutiny of application form.
- Candidates appearing for skill test & physical test will not be required to pay TADA.
Selection Mode of HP Jal Shakti Vibhag Para Worker Recruitment 2023:
|Total Selection Process (10 Marks)||Para PO||Multipurpose Workers||Para Fitter|
|Percentage of marks or grade in class 10 for Para PO or Para Fitter post & percentage of marks or grade in middle class for the post of multipurpose workers||5 marks||6 marks||5 marks|
|Field related experience of HPPWD or PSUs or IPH or CPWD or any authorized outsourcing agency which provides services in the Jal Shakti Vibhag ( ½ mark will be awarded for 6 months each)||2 marks||2 marks||2 marks|
|BPL family, having prescribed income from time to time||1 mark||1 mark|
|Skill test & physical test for Para PO or Para Fitter post & physical test for the post of multipurpose workers||2 marks||2 marks||2 marks|
HP Jal Shakti Vibhag Para Worker Bharti 2023 Skill Test:
- Para Fitter:
- Basic knowledge of fitting pipe, it’s operation, maintenance & sizes.
- Basic information knowledge of managing infrastructure of water supply of village, water distribution in the hilly terrain.
- Knowledge of tools & operating skills for pipe fitting.
- Ability of cutting treads on pipes through retched & die sets, using basic tools fitting specials on pipes.
- Ability of repairing pipelines of water supply, arresting water leakage from them, abandoning connections that are defunct or adding new connections.
- Behavioural skills in conflict resolution & handing complaints or grievances.
- Para Pump Operator:
- Basic Knowledge of locating faults or replacement of defective parts & setting them in position, pumps’ minor repairs.
- Ability of locating faults in motor & electric system.
- Knowledge of leakage, test pressures, etc for making necessary observation & adjustment of performance for appropriate water yield.
- Knowledge of cooling system & pump lubrication.
- Ability of partially of fully dismantling damaged or worn out part & it’s replacement, oiling & greasing of the moving parts.
- Ability of operating regulating valves & controlling pumping system mechanism.
- Knowledge of installation of pumps at site & connect to motor, basis, alignment of pumps to tools & motor, that is, keys & spanner, etc.
Physical Test of HP Jal Shakti Vibhag Para Worker Bharti 2023:
- Candidates must be able to carry pipes & tools in hilly areas.
- They must not be colour blind & should not be physically disabled.
We hope that this article will be helpful for you. For any further details, you can contact us via comments. We will surely try to provide you the required details at the earliest.