Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 9th Admission Form 2023-24, NVS Class 9th Admission Form Process from 2 September to 15 October 2023, Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 9th Admission Test on 11th February 2023, Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Important Dates
The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released its notification for the admission of the 9th Class in 2023-2024. Candidates who are willing to apply for the admission procedure can fill up the application form online. The candidates seeking admission to JNVST must read the information to get an idea about the form fill-up process, eligibility criteria, and other processes regarding the Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 9th Admission 2023-24.
Navodaya Vidyalaya 9th Class Admission Process 2023-24
The applicants have to appear in the written test which will be conducted on 11th February 2023 in online mode. Based on merit or ranking, admission will be done. The notification has provided a link to enter the government site of Navodaya. It has also provided valuable information about the eligibility criteria to apply for admission to class 9.
Important information related to JNVST Class 9 Admission Form 2023-2024:
- The mode of application will be online.
- The number of schools that offer admission to candidates will be above 650.
- The conducting body will be Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
- The start date of application is 2nd September 2023.
- The last date of application is 15th October 2023.
- The written examination will be conducted on 11th February 2023.
- Free application procedure.
- The candidates can visit the official website nvsadmissionclassnine.in or navodaya.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria of Navodaya Vidyalaya 9th Class Admission Form 2023-24:
- The applicants must have studied in a government and private school
- The applicant should be passed in class 8 final examination in the season 2023-2023
- The candidate must be aged between 12 years to 14 years
- The candidates born between 01/05/2008 and 30/04/2010 are eligible to apply online for JNVST class 9 admission
- The residents from the particular state can apply for admission in the 9th class in JNVST
Navodaya Vidyalaya Application procedure:
- The candidates should visit the official website of Navodaya which is navodaya.gov.in.
- Then, they must click on the application link available on the home page.
- Next, they should select the login option if already registered otherwise click on the new registration option.
- The candidates who are already registered can use their login ID and password.
- The new candidates will have to fill up their details.
- Then, they should select state, district, DOB, name, fathers name, and percentage obtained in the previous exam and other information.
- Next, they must upload valid documents like photo identity cards, photograph, and DMC’s.
- After that, they should submit the form to Navodaya Class Ninth Lateral Entry Admission Form 2023.
- Finally, they must take a printout of the application form.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 9th Selection Procedure:
A merit list will be prepared to select the candidates. The written examination will be held on 11/02/2023. The candidates enlisted in the merit list will be called for document verification. The percentage of marks obtained in their previous class will also be calculated to prepare the merit list for Class 9, 2023. The candidates will be given priority as per their residential addresses. The SC, ST, OBC, and General categories will be selected as per the merit score list.
Subjects and Nature of Test:
The selection test will contain questions from the subjects of General Science, Mathematics, Hindi, and English. English and Hindi will carry 15 marks each and Mathematics and Science will carry 35 marks each. The duration of the exam will be 2 and a half hours. The candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks as per the selection criteria.
We have tried to provide various details regarding the Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 9th Admission 2023-24. We hope the article will be helpful for you. Comment to share your views regarding the article.